Creativity is the capacity to utilize your ability and come up with new solutions to problems. If you believe it can be done then you will find a means to find solution to problems. Creativity also enables to create new things. Creativity skill is very essential to be successful in any task. Creative ideas are useful to produce new products, new marketing methods, and new business decisions.
Successful entrepreneurs have creativity skill which is the ability to use their insights and come up with latest solutions to their problems. They also get things done in a special way or discover an entirely exceptional approach for common things. They also develop new methods, procedures and rules rather than using the existing standards.
The ability to use imagination to generate new ideas or produce new things or to come up with better solutions to existing problems.
Understanding Entrepreneurs Creativity
As an entrepreneur you can take the following key points concerning creativity.
Creativity is concerned with:
• Coming up with new product development
• Discovering new ways of doing things
• Exposing yourself with intelligent ideas
• Finding varied approaches for usual things
• Generating new and original ideas
• Getting things done in a different way
• Listening and concentrating while discussing
• Marketing new products to new areas
• Receiving new and good ideas
• Talking to others to get new ideas
• The ability to be full of inventiveness
• The ability to be clever enough
• The ability to do your tasks better
Therefore, by realizing the above creativity points you can better understand creativity and then increase your entrepreneurial skill.
Developing Entrepreneurs Creativity
As an entrepreneur you can develop creativity skill by:
• Coming up with solutions to problems
• Connecting related and unrelated ideas
• Developing clear mental pictures
• Developing new methods
• Having great visualization skill
• Improving what you do every time
• Inventing and searching original resources
• Performing more of what you do
• Widening your imaginative ability
• Writing your ideas before it disappear
Therefore, by using the above and other related methods you can develop creativity skill and then increase your entrepreneurial skill.
Quote on Creativity
As competition intensifies the need for creative thinking increases. It is no longer enough to do the same thing better... no longer enough to be efficient and solve problems. Far more is needed. Now business has to keep up with changes... And that requires creativity. That means creativity both at a strategic level and also on the front line, to accompany the shift that competitive business demands... from administration to true entrepreneurship. Edward de Bono
Read more »